Building a strong resume
Your resume will face many revisions and may take a long time to work on. We have provided a guideline for you to follow when compiling your resume for the recruiting season.
- Formatting is extremely important; you can shrink margins to accommodate more text
- Use Microsoft Word’s tables to place your text in columns, then adjust borders to either hide or divide.
- Must be one page
- Keep the number of bullet points consistent throughout the resume
- Refrain from putting an objective section
- Be prepared to talk about anything that is listed on your resume